1. Server IP: raidcentral.com | Hope to see you there!
    Dismiss Notice

SERVER UPDATES (CRATES, CUSTOM ENCHANTS & MORE)

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Paragraphs, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Paragraphs

Paragraphs Senior Member

GREETINGS RAIDERS,
    We have had a few wonderful weeks here on RaidCentral, and it is only getting better, the features that were promised have finally arrived! You are now able to enjoy the long-awaited features on the server, and you are just a few clicks away. A big thank you to our developers, who are working tirelessly, day in and day out, together to bring out the best gaming experience for you!

These updates are just a few of many and many to come, expect more updates in the future with more content and features such as bounties! Make sure to enjoy the server as much as possible now!

CRATES & CUSTOM ENCHANTMENTS
    Yes, you read it right! Crates are here with awesome rewards, everything from valuables and blocks to spawners and custom enchanted items!
    The crate keys are obtainable from the store and are used to open the crates for the special rewards.

Make sure to take advantage of the 35% SALE on the server store right now; you can get your desired items, including crate keys, much cheaper! Click here to get to the server store.

[​IMG]
    Preview of the rewards that you can get from the Godly Crate.
    FACTIONS TOP
    All players should now be able to view who is leading the competition between the top factions! With the help of the /f top command, you will get a numbered list of the top factions on the server. When you hover over them, you will be able to see an overview of the factions and its wealth.
    [​IMG]
    Overview of the "Chronic" faction which is the wealthiest as of now.
    SPONGES
    Sponge mechanics have now been replaced; they are working the same way as they did in the old 1.7 update of Minecraft. The sponges now keep water away in 2 block radius, starting from the sponge and you can build the base and the base defense you always wanted with the recently changed sponges.

BUG REPORTING
    A few bugs have also been fixed, and this includes the bug where some players had an issue with seeing "Awkward Potion" correctly, this occurred for people with 1.8 clients and should no longer be an issue for anyone.

Whenever some new features come, there are always bugs with it, make sure to report these bugs here on the forums or show them to our staff members. This will help us out a lot to bring out new content for you more often and keep the server more enjoyable!

Enjoy the new features and make sure to have fun on the server!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Havoc

Havoc New Member

When will supply crates be added?

3. imsadnow

imsadnow Active Member

Thank you so much for your hard work,
    keep it up eksde

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Peacevox

Peacevox Active Member

I'm so glad that you guys are starting to put out these promised features! I'm excited for the future of this server, it's going to be great. Thank you for your hard work.

vox

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Havoc

Havoc New Member

I'm exited 2

6. Peacevox

Peacevox Active Member

I can't wait until Map 2, I'll finally be on with warning.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. JustChuwy

JustChuwy Lordy//Lorde
    Staff Member Moderator